Serve as the Director of Operations at a Multi-Site Ophthalmic Practice!
- The Director of Operations will be responsible for leading day-to-day operations of an ophthalmic practice with multiple office locations, an ambulatory surgery center, and optical dispensary.
- Align strategic initiatives with the practice’s vision and mission, implement change management best practices, as well as foster and maintain relationships with doctors and staff.
- Seeking highly engaged leader to focus on all staffing functions, create a positive and motivating environment, and build teams.
- Ideal candidates must bring confidence in decision making, willingness to maintain technical and professional knowledge, embrace innovation, and possess strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Significant Ophthalmology or Optometry management experience required.
- Shasta Eye Medical Group is an ophthalmic practice with an optical dispensary and affiliated Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC).
- The group of five doctors provides the most comprehensive vision care in California’s north state region. In addition to providing Comprehensive Ophthalmology, we offer sub specialists in Cornea, External Disease, Uveitis, Refractive Surgery, and Glaucoma.
- We strive to provide compassionate, comprehensive, state-of-the-art ophthalmic care in the north state region.
- Nestled in the north end of the Sacramento Valley, Shasta County and its three cities, Redding, Anderson, and Shasta Lake are just 2.5 hours from the city of Sacramento.
- Redding is an outdoor paradise for young and old alike featuring mountains all around, a river running through the town, and national parks in every direction. Cradled by Mount Shasta and Mount Lassen, Redding has 300+ sunny days per year.
- Redding is also known for its famous Sundial Bridge, not to mention world-class fishing and 200 miles of hiking and biking trails for all abilities.
- It is easy to head out on a day-trip to see the bubbling mud pots and boiling lakes in Lassen Volcanic National Park, or get refreshed by the waterfall at McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park.