Washington Medical Center needing Interim NICU Nurse Manager
- The Interim NICU Nurse Manager will be responsible for the Pediatric and NICU departments with 70 FTE’s including 4 Pediatric beds and 26 NICU beds.
- Provide leadership and stability to a strong group of nurses while also providing expertise and holding the staff accountable.
- The Manager will share in on call responsibilities with the other Women’s health leaders one weekend per month.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong but compassionate leader with experience.
- BSN required.
- Redmond is the 7th most populous city in King County and the 16th most populous city in the State of Washington.
- The city prides itself for its high quality of life with good schools, a healthy economic base, a parks system that provides a variety of active and passive recreational opportunities, diverse offerings for shopping and dining, safe neighborhoods, and an emphasis on quality development and protection of the natural environment.
- Redmond’s sustainable parks are comprised of over 1,351 acres of land, 31 developed and 14 undeveloped parks, and a collection of 39 miles of public trails.
- Redmond Town Center, a large downtown retail center, offers numerous shops, restaurants, three movie theaters, special events, and live performances by a repertory theatre company and other arts-related groups.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!