Bring your expertise to Sunny California and spend your winter along the waterfront of the San Francisco Bay
- Serve as Interim Department Manager and oversee day-to-day operations within an Urgent Care department at a California medical center
- Must bring 5-7 years of managerial experience within an urgent care setting.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- BLS, ALCS, and TNCC certifications preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Richmond, California, rests along the waterfront of the ever-popular San Francisco Bay, about 40 minutes from the namesake city.
- Richmond is home to a diverse community who enjoy nearby beaches, dog-friendly parks, and frequent festivals and celebrations.
- With five marinas and yacht clubs along the Bay Trail, you’ll never lack in water or outdoor activities, not to mention wineries and breweries with sunset views.
- Historic Downtown Richmond is a safe and vibrant destination for arts, history, and entertainment.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.