Interim Emergency Department Manager - Evenings Opportunity in California!
- As Interim ED Manager, you will head operations for a 64-bed department during the night shift
- Goals include lowering door-to-doc and length of stay metrics, and improving communication within the department
- Must be immediately available
- BSN and active California RN license required
- Riverside, California is strategically located at the crossroads of Southern California, offering a blend of small-town charm and hospitality with the vision of a rapidly developing metropolitan area
- The city’s commitment to maintaining quality-of-life amenities is demonstrated by the variety of museums, theaters, fine-dining options, the array of festivals and markets, and unique shopping experiences
- Ranked as the sixth-largest city in Southern California and the 12th-largest in California, Riverside is a hub of higher education with four internationally recognized universities and colleges serving more than 50,000 students
- With more than 268 days of sunshine each year, residents enjoy a variety of outdoor and indoor activities
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!