Join a Multi-Site Eye Care Practice, Hill Vision Services, as the Practice Administrator for the Saint Louis, Missouri Market
- Reporting directly to the President, the Practice Administrator will be responsible for the oversight of the entire practice, including 3 sites that see approximately 20,000 patient visits a year.
- Seeking a well-seasoned leader to help drive growth and positive performance while providing collaboration and support to the staff and senior leadership.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to maintain the current culture of the organization as well as demonstrate the capacity to handle a fast-paced work environment with ease.
- Previous ophthalmic eye care experience preferred.
- Multi-site medical practice administration experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Hill Vision Services is a comprehensive eye care practice, offering professional, high-quality ophthalmic care and surgical services to the St. Louis area for over 10 years.
- The practice’s trusted eye doctors have years of experience treating glaucoma, dry eyes & cataracts as well as providing general eye care treatments.
- With 3 convenient locations (Creve Coeur, Lake St Louis, and Glen Carbon), their goal is to provide professional eye care in a comfortable and friendly environment.
- Hill Vision Services offers a comprehensive list of eye care services backed by state-of-the-art technology and years of experience to meet patient ocular health and vision correction needs.
- Located on the Mississippi River, St. Louis, Missouri is home to many attractions such as the Gateway Arch, the City Museum, and the St. Louis Zoo.
- According to Niche.com, St. Louis, Missouri sits at number fifty-four on the Best Cities for Millennials in America list.
- Head over to Busch Stadium in your free time and cheer on the 11-time World Series Champion Cardinals.