Hospital in Sainte Genevieve, Missouri searching for a new Interim Director of Human Resources.
- The Interim Director will assist in the development, and administration of staffing, staff relations, orientation and development, for all employee-related areas, including benefits, compensation, talent acquisition, and employee engagement.
- This on-site role will prioritize organization, end of year HR tasks and ensure that strategic and operations needs are met while maintaining relationships across the organization to maximize employee talent.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong approachable leader with experiencing managing all facets of HR functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- St. Genevieve is dedicated to being a quality community in which to live, work, and play. The city deliver programs, policies, and services that enhance the lives of our citizens, employees, and visitors, while continuing to support our current businesses, while attracting businesses and industry to the area.
- This eco-friendly destination is nestled between St. Louis and Cape Girardeau, Missouri, and it is the oldest permanent European settlement west of the Mississippi River.
- This historic area boasts an abundance of shopping, art districts, wineries, dining, music, festivals, trails, parks, boutiques, specialty shops and more.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.