Join Salina Regional Health Center, a community-focused organization, as their next Director of Critical Care Services in quaint Salina, Kansas!
- The Director of Critical Care Services is responsible for the overall management of activities within the Critical Care department within Salina Regional Health Center (SRHC), ensuring that quality, compassionate, culturally competent, effective, and efficient patient care is delivered.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), this leader will oversee a team of approximately 80+ FTEs including the supervision of nursing operations within an 18-bed Intensive Care unit and a 23-bed Progressive Care unit.
- This leader will work to improve quality metrics, helping the department improve patient experience across the board. This leader will also assist in helping the organization optimize performance and increasing the standard of patient care.
- Seeking a passionate ICU leader who will strive to improve departmental initiatives including documentation, follow-ups, collaboration, attention to detail, and accountability to ensure that departmental performance is aligned with organizational expectations.
- Ideal candidates will have excellent communication, team building and interpersonal skills. Must be capable of leading different generations of nurses. The ability to adapt quicky and embrace change will be critical.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree and MSN in either nursing, leadership or business etc required.
- Active compact RN license is required.
- BLS certification is required.
- A minimum of three years of clinical nursing experience is required.
- A minimum of two years of management experience within an acute care setting is required.
- Salina Regional Health Center (SRHC) is a financially strong 393-bed, non-profit, regional referral center providing comprehensive services through advanced technology.
- SRHC is a three-time recipient of the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Patient Safety, a Most Wired Winner, and was recently recognized as An international Baby-Friendly Designation in 2020 by Baby-Friendly USA.
- SRHC has implemented specialized trauma care to achieve its Level III Trauma Center status, as is equipped with a 26-bed Emergency Department and four trauma suites.
- SRHC has been recognized for its commitment to quality care, community services, and state-of-the-art medical equipment with recent additions of a Da Vinci Robotic Surgical System and HALO Ablation Catheter.
- Salina, Kansas, is a growing city of approximately 50,000 residents located in the nation’s heartland.
- The city boasts beautiful parks and recreation areas, a below average cost of living, award-winning arts and cultural activities, and strong educational systems including three institutions of higher learning.
- Salina serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing services to a 14-county area of north-central Kansas and serving approximately 200,000 patients annually.
- Salina, Kansas, is a culinary hot-spot and offers a wide array of dining options including breweries, Italian cuisine, Mexican dishes, wineries, and fine steakhouses.