Join one of the nation’s most reputable dentistry schools as the Director of Patient Financial Services at UT Health’s School of Dentistry in San Antonio
- The Director of Patient Financial Services drives the revenue cycle and billing function for the UT Health School of Dentistry.
- The Director will address performance and staffing needs within the department, establish structure for front to end revenue cycle reporting and leverage data to inform decision-making.
- The Director of Patient Financial Services should adopt an overarching view of the School of Dentistry’s financial operations by attending budget and finance meetings, implementing a business analytics team and communicating relevant data to other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Must have significant leadership experience over Patient Financial Services and/or Revenue Cycle Management.
- The University of Texas Health Science Center is an institute of health science education and research located in the South Texas Medical Center.
- The institution is comprised of five schools: the Long School of Medicine, the School of Nursing, the School of Dentistry, the School of Health Professions, and the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
- The School of Dentistry at UT Health San Antonio is highly regarded as one of the nation’s top dental residency programs.
- UT Health San Antonio is part of the University of Texas System and is the largest health sciences university in South Texas.
- UT Health San Antonio serves the city of San Antonio and 50,000 square miles area of Central and South Texas.
- San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas and ranks #34 out of 125 major cities on the U.S. News & World Report’s Best Places to Live in the USA list.
- The Alamo, an 18th-century Spanish mission preserved as a museum, marks an infamous 1836 battle for Texan independence from Mexico.
- Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops.
- The city offers a low cost of living and Texas is one of the few state with no state tax.