Join a California Hospital as their new Interim Manager, Imaging!
- The Interim Manager, Imaging, is responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations throughout the department and will manage approximately 22 FTEs.
- The Interim Manager will oversee CT, MRI, Mammogram, Echo, and X-Ray procedures while ensuring that all procedures are aligned with local, state, and federal compliance measures.
- Seeking a hands-on leader who will focus highly improving/maintaining patient experience and will identify opportunities to increase workflow productivity to ensure optimal patient care.
- Ideal candidates will be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Active BLS, AART and/or CRT certifications are required.
- Pay Range: $150,000 - $160,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Home to the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, is an inspiring city, with beautiful year-round weather and endless entertainment options
- The city is a leader in culinary discovery - one can find cuisines from around the world here, due to the diverse population
- Ride the city’s infamous cable cars, or adventure outside of the city to Sonoma Valley and samples wines at one of the many local wineries
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.