Enjoy beautiful year-round weather in the iconic city of San Francisco as you serve as Director of Acute Rehab Unit at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- The Director will oversee two rehabilitation units and be responsible for integrating both models, cross training staff, and standardizing processes to serve the community better and growing the service line.
- Seeking a growth minded, strategic leader to enhance the patient and community delivery process and experience.
- Consistently and positively fosters a spirit of communication and collaboration with colleagues, supervisor, and customers.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to manage and drive strategy and integration as well as help to engage nurse management leadership.
- Minimum of 3-5 years combined experience in healthcare industry required.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field or equivalent professional experience required.
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital is a member of Dignity Health, which offers excellent, affordable health care that is delivered with compassion. Since their founding in 1986, Dignity Health has made it their goal to create environments that meet each patient's physical, mental, and spiritual needs. Dignity Health is made up of more than 60,000 caregivers and staff who deliver excellent care to diverse communities in 21 states. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is the fifth largest health system in the nation and the largest hospital provider in California.
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital is an accredited, not-for-profit community hospital that has been providing exceptional health care in San Francisco for more than 100 years. As San Francisco’s only downtown hospital, Saint Francis is uniquely situated to care for international and domestic visitors, as well as the residents that make up San Francisco’s diverse population.
- Located atop Nob Hill, Saint Francis is home to the largest burn center in Northern California, the Bothin Burn Center, the Saint Francis Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute, and the Center for Pain Management, to name a few.
- The hospital is proud to be affiliated with UCSF Health to provide convenient, highly specialized care to its community.
- Home to the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, is an inspiring city, with beautiful year-round weather and endless entertainment options.
- The city is a leader in culinary discovery - one can find cuisines from around the world here, due to the diverse population.
- Ride the city’s infamous cable cars, or adventure outside of the city to Sonoma Valley and samples wines at one of the many local wineries.