A San Francisco Hospital needs an Interim Perioperative Assistant Nurse Manager / Consultant to join their team
- The Interim Perioperative Assistant Nurse Manager/Consultant will work in collaboration with the Periop Manager, OR Business Manager and Senior Nursing leader to help lead the department.
- The position will report to the department nurse manager, and assist in oversight of 40 FTEs.
- This position will be expected to coordinate daily staffing key, grow Robotics program, and assist in education and onboarding training initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will need to be a dynamic leader, who is willing to be hands on and jump in. Has to have excellent communication and team building skills.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- BSN required.
- Active CA RN license required.
- Pay Range: $160,000 - $170,000 annually
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Home to the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, is an inspiring city, with beautiful year-round weather and endless entertainment options.
- The city is a leader in culinary discovery - one can find cuisines from around the world here, due to the diverse population.
- Ride the city’s infamous cable cars, or adventure outside of the city to Sonoma Valley and samples wines at one of the many local wineries.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.