Use data reporting and analysis to improve patient care and clinical performance for a system hospital in San Jose, California
- The Interim Quality Clinical Analyst is responsible for the collection, reporting, and analysis of quality data
- The Interim evaluates clinical practices and shares findings with necessary agencies to ensure compliance with regulatory standards
- Conducts regular audits to identify trends in performance that may impact compliance or quality
- The Interim Quality Clinical Analyst should demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and be familiar with regulatory reporting tools
- Requires BSN and experience presenting complex data to C-suite and physician leaders
- San Jose, California, is bursting with enticing things to experience – from historical attractions and entertainment venues to beautiful landscapes that include the Santa Cruz Mountains and South Bay
- The charming downtown San Jose offers diverse dining options, while the city’s own Japantown is one of only three remaining in the U.S.
- Located just south of San Francisco, San Jose residents have easy access to all the iconic city has to offer
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account. (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement.)
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!