Join an inclusive & dynamic workplace culture as the Director of Imaging Services at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, a community-driven Level 1 Trauma Center in Southern California
- The Director of Imaging Services provides leadership to the full suite of imaging services at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital including diagnostic radiology, transcranial doplar, MRI, ECHO, EKG, ultrasound and patient transport
- The Director will maintain a positive relationship with the radiology group, focusing on high performance, staff accountability, engagement and exploring new opportunities for efficiency
- Must be a certified Rad Tech with a strong background managing multiple disciplines across imaging services
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required
- Cottage Health System is a not-for-profit system comprised of Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Cottage Children’s Hospital, Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital, Goleta Valley Hospital, and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital.
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (SBCH) is a 420-bed hospital and Level 1 Trauma Center with a competitive medical surgical unit, complex total joints program and Level 2 Pediatric Trauma
- SBCH offers a comprehensive imaging program in addition to the freestanding outpatient imaging center
- Each of the hospitals – located in Santa Barbara, Goleta, and the Santa Ynez Valley – provide a full range of services that are consistently ranked among efficiently-managed healthcare providers in California.
- Cottage Health is an extremely community-centric system, having been selected as one of The Best Places to Work in Health Care for 2019 by Fortune.
- With nearly 3,500 employees Cottage Hospital System is an integral part of the Santa Barbara community.
- Santa Barbara, located in Southern California, is a scenic city situated between the Santa Ynez Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
- The city boasts an outstanding climate, a vibrant nightlife, world-class shopping and dining, and an abundance of year-round recreational activities like golf, hiking or beach-going.
- Santa Barbara is home to many colleges and universities and is located just over 90 miles from Los Angeles.