Seeking an expert leader to serve as Interim Director of Quality in beautiful California.
- The Interim Director of Quality will be responsible for ensuring Quality Assurance programs are being met and maintained. They will be key players in committee meetings and conduct board presentations as needed.
- This position will be expected to identify areas of opportunity for improvement and make sure there are no larger issues that senior leadership has overlooked. They will also be expected to provide project support as requested.
- The ideal candidate will be someone that can dive into the organization and build effective working relationships quick and effectively. They will need to be mentoring by nature and be subject matter expert in the field of quality.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Santa Clara is located in the center of Silicon Valley near the ocean, mountains, wine country and only 45 miles southeast of San Francisco.
- Ranked as the #1 best city to live in California in 2019 by the Chamber of Commerce, Santa Clara is home to Levi’s Stadium where Super Bowl 50 was held.
- Thousands of travelers visit Santa Clara and its many attractions every single year. With everything from fun family attractions and interactive, educational museums to historic sites, a college campus, and the world’s most high-tech stadium, Santa Clara covers all the bases.
- Santa Clara is accessible by three international airports: Oakland, San Francisco and San Jose.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.