Seeking an Interim Labor and Delivery Manager for California
- The Interim Labor and Delivery Manager will oversee day to day operations of the unit.
- Responsible for time management, patient experience, and employee engagement.
- Seeking a candidate with Labor and Delivery experience.
- Pay Range: $160,000 - $170,000 annually
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Santa Cruz is a city on central California’s coast, 70 miles south of San Francisco, 35 miles north of Monterey, and unabashedly left of center, you’ll find great surf, sandy beaches, redwood-covered mountains, laid-back towns organic farms, and a burgeoning beer and wine scene.
- Its long wharf, with eateries and shops, stretches into Monterey Bay. Nearby, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk’s vintage rides include the 1911 Looff Carousel and the Giant Dipper roller coaster.
- Downtown, Pacific Avenue has vintage clothing stores, cafes and galleries, along West Cliff Drive, Natural Bridges State Beach is known for its bridge-shaped rock formation.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.