A California Medical Center is seeking their new Interim Manager, Cath Lab!
- The Interim Manager, Cath Lab, is responsible for the oversight of daily operations within the department.
- This leader will strive to stabilize staffing initiatives throughout the department including hiring, training, and metric initiatives to ensure that staff members receive adequate support to achieve both short- and long-term goals.
- The Interim Manager will oversee and maintain multiple projects and will work to proactively encourage growth throughout both the department and the organization as a whole.
- Will guarantee that all operational procedures are within local, state, and federal compliance policies and will work to maintain survey readiness throughout the department.
- Must be willing to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Pay Range: $160,000 - $165,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.