Serve as Interim Department Manager, Social Services at a California medical center!
- Shift is 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- The Interim Department Manager, Social Services will be responsible for the oversight of daily operations within a Medical Center located in California.
- Ideal candidates will bring previous leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- CA LCSW required.
- Pay Range: $165,000-$180,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Santa Rosa, California is a hidden gem located 55 miles north of San Francisco and is the largest city on the north coast.
- The city boasts endless outdoor activities under the bright, sea-to-sky sunshine and a proud handcrafted culture, with everything from microbrews to maker-fairs.
- An ideal vacation destination and dream place to reside, Santa Rosa has a wide array of entertainment and restaurant options and sits in the heart of wine country.
- Make the most of your stay by exploring nature trails, or booking a getaway tour and adventure with a professional guide.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.