A Connecticut Hospital is seeking their new Interim Night House Supervisor!
- The Interim House Supervisor will be responsible for the oversight of nightly operations within a 78- bed hospital.
- Will maintain a positive working environment for staff members and will coordinate care for multiple specialty groups.
- Ideal Candidates will bring previous House Supervisor background as well as Critical Care experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Active Connecticut RN license is required.
- Sharon, CT, is about an hour from Hartford, CT and just over 2 hours from New York City!
- Located in the northwest corner in Litchfield County, Sharon, CT is a small town close to the Housatonic River. The town has several attractions and activities, from watching a show at the Sharon Playhouse community theater to exploring the natural fauna and flora of the region at the Sharon Audubon Center.
- A stone clock tower erected in 1885-86 welcomes visitors from neighboring New York State and still provides them with the accurate time. Known for its grand estates, Sharon is a civic-minded community that is centered on an enormous Town Green.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.