An Oklahoma critical access hospital seeks a new Chief Financial Officer with a passion for rural health and community improvement
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be a highly visible leader within the hospital and community while being responsible for the daily oversight and management of the organization’s financial operations.
- The CFO will oversee and direct treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, real estate and insurance activities.
- Focusing on the development, implementation, maintenance, and personal participation in the various programs related to and regarding the Newman Memorial Hospital Compliance Program.
- Coordinates with medical, nursing, and other departments to ensure appropriate management of accounting processes in an effort to maximize the financial performance of the organization.
- Seeking a results-oriented and hands-on leader to ensure the hospital is prepared for future changes in healthcare trends and technology. The executive will bring knowledge, loyalty, and a strong, positive leadership background with proven critical care success to the role.
- Strong knowledge of Epic EHR with respect to RCM and financial reporting desired.
- Leadership experience within a Critical Access facility required.
- Strong knowledge of CAH Revenue Cycle Management, reimbursement with respect to private payer and Medicare/Medicaid.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Health Care Administration, finance, or accounting required. Master’s degree within such areas of emphasis preferred.
- Newman Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with 24-hour emergency services, in-patient/acute beds, a Swing Bed program, Specialty Clinic Program and out-patient services including an Urgent Care Clinic that is open 7 days a week for walk-in services provided by a physician.
- Ambulatory care programs include five monthly specialty clinics, a rural health clinic and two Operating Room suites for ophthalmology and general surgery.
- Newman Memorial Hospital is dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care experience with focused attention to patient safety, value and an uncompromised commitment to clinical excellence for those we serve.
- The Town of Shattuck is located in Ellis County, Northwest Oklahoma, and has been dubbed a "small town with a big heart."
- Shattuck is well known for its hospitality, and the downtown district is a testament to this fact, friendly faces greet residents and visitors alike, amid the hustle and bustle of Main Street.
- Main Street that is the hub of the community, hosting a wealth of diverse businesses, organizations and services that help drive the local economy forward, ensuring Shattuck's success for years to come!
- In Shattuck, you’ll encounter charming sites at every turn; residents frequent the Windmill Museum & Park, as well as the Shattuck Veterans Memorial.
- Many young professionals and retirees live in Shattuck and residents tend to be conservative.
- Oklahoma City, less than 3 hours away, is the nearest major city, complete with an airport and professional basketball team.