Seeking an Interim Clinical Nurse Educator to join an Oregon Medical Center!
- The Interim Clinical Nurse Educator will assist with orientation and onboarding, oversee competency management, drive quality improvement, and offer support to ensure professional development.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- ACLS certification required.
- Candidates must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- Set beside the scenic Willamette River, Eugene and Springfield, Oregon make up a stunning paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, art and museum lovers, sports fans, and foodies.
- As one of the three largest cities in Oregon, Eugene has all the amenities of a sizeable city center, such as impressive museums and a bustling vibe.
- The cityscape also abounds with nature, from lush parks and arboretums to a bird of prey sanctuary, and the Willamette River separates Eugene from its neighboring town of Springfield.
- Eugene is popular for wine and agriculture, in addition to its prime location roughly two hours south of Portland, a booming tech metropolis.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!