Interim Clinical Risk Manager Opportunity Available!
- As Interim Clinical Risk Manager, you will head risk management activities in assigned network inpatient and outpatient facilities
- Goals include collaborating with patient safety and medical and departmental caregivers to ensure management of serious patient events and medical errors, analyze variance data trends and report findings related to risk strategies, and serve as risk management representative to various committees
- Must be immediately available
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business, risk management, or related field required
- CPHRM preferred
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.