Join a Connecticut Hospital as their new Interim Director of Facilities!
- The Interim Director of Facilities will be responsible for the plant maintenance operations, including the oversight of approximately 40 FTEs.
- The Director will focus on regulatory issues and will seize opportunities for improvements to ensure readiness for Joint Commission surveys.
- Must be prepared to be efficient and effective in a fast-paced environment, including projects, deadlines, and portraying flexibility throughout any obstacles.
- Seeking a strong collaborative leader who will be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills throughout guiding, respecting, and holding team members accountable.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Stamford, Connecticut is a vibrant community with 19 miles of shoreline and located a little over an hour from New York City.
- Stamford has over 40 parks and recreational areas with some featuring a marina, tennis courts, softball fields, horseshoe pits, playgrounds, skating rink, picnic areas, fishing, and more.
- One of the most anticipated events of the year, Alive@Five is an outdoor summer concert series with at least six concerts in a row – the event in Stamford’s Columbus Park brings in big names each year, such as Cee Lo Green, Plain White T's, Third Eye Blind, Sugar Ray and much more.
- Stamford’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is one of the largest helium balloon parades in the country, drawing over 100,000 spectators annually, not to mention award-winning marching bands, eye-catching floats, large colorful balloons, and guest appearances.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.