A healthcare organization in State College, Pennsylvania is seeking an Interim Director Total Rewards and HR Operations
- The Interim Director will lead the development and implementation of a total rewards strategy that will further support efforts to attract and retain the best employees
- Demonstrates thought leadership on the development of total reward methodology and approaches, leading the implementation of new project and initiatives and directing the service delivery of the compensation and benefits teams
- Responsible for the delivery of HR operations including service center and payroll function
- Bachelor's degree required
- State College, Pennsylvania is home to Penn State University giving residents easy access to all the entertainment and collegiate sporting events offered by the University
- State College is a one-of-a-kind place to live with great downtown shopping, restaurants and cultural attractions
- Residents are under three hours from Pittsburgh, PA and only a short train ride from New York City and Philadelphia
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!