A Washington State Healthcare System is looking for an Interim SNF Administrator to join their team
- The Interim SNF Administrator is responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of a 100-bed facility.
- Reporting to the Vice President, this leader will oversee a team of 15 direct reports.
- This leader will work to improve labor management and expense management. They will also meet with the board to evaluate and create vision for the future of the facility.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong, visible leader, who is capable of leading effective change. Must have excellent communication skills, be highly engaged, and have good experience working in a Behavioral Health care setting.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must possess eight to ten years’ experience in the field.
- Must possess a Nursing Home Administration License in the state of Washington or in other states with reciprocity.
- Pay Range: $165,000 - $175,000 annually
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- From the waters of the Puget Sound to towering Mount Rainier, Tacoma, Washington is a haven for exploring the great outdoors.
- The city offers an assortment of attractions including historic theaters and local playhouses, mesmerizing art museums, trendy boutiques and antique shops, and top-notch golf courses ideally situated along salt-water shores.
- Have some free time to spare Explore Seattle when you get the chance, just under an hour north of Tacoma.
- Thrill and adventure isn’t limited to only Seattle; you can also explore Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, 18 national wildlife refuges, or the nation.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.