Holy Name Medical Center, an independent Catholic healthcare system, is seeking their newest Director of Supply Chain Systems in the historic township of Teaneck, New Jersey!
- The Director of Supply Chain Systems is responsible for the strategic planning, development, and implementation of supply chain initiatives across all departmental segments within Holy Name Medical Center (HNMC).
- The Director of Supply Chain Systems will strive to amplify opportunities for growth and improvement within supply chain performance, service levels, and cost analysis pertaining to supply chain costs throughout HNMC.
- The Director will collaborate closely with the IT team, staff, and executive leadership and will work to develop and implement comprehensive strategies to improve supply chain segmentations to better align with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- This leader closely monitors key performance metrics throughout the department including overall performance, service levels, inventory accuracy, and delivery times to ensure that the department is performing in accordance to organizational standards and expectations.
- This leader will collaborate closely with IT staff to identify and monitor data, create data models, governance framework, software design, and implement integration strategies to allow optimal performance throughout the department pertaining to patient scheduling and supply chain systems.
- Seeking collaborative leader who will be able to tactfully interact and foster positive working relationships with both internal and external partners including key stakeholders, suppliers, vendors, and regulatory agencies.
- Candidates must be knowledgeable of regulatory requirements while monitoring purchasing, contracting, inventory control, distributions, and logistics throughout the organization to ensure that the organization is within state and federal compliance regulations.
- The Director will display the ability to effectively lead and manage cross-functional departments and will work efficiently within a fast-paced environment while enforcing employee engagement and collaboration with staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5+ years of supply chain management experience within a healthcare setting is required.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Holy Name Medical Center is a comprehensive 361-bed medical center delivering a wide array of patient services and is New Jersey’s last remaining independent Catholic health system.
- Holy Name Medical Center offers multiple specialty service lines to ensure that all patients are provided individual care plans accompanied by high-quality patient care. Some of these specialties include oncology, residential hospice, interventional medicine, research, and wound care.
- Holy Name Medical Center is a highly respected and accredited healthcare organization and has won multiple awards and accreditations. Accredited by The Joint Commission, Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), and the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, Holy Name Medical Center is also recognized as a Magnet Facility, Radiation Oncology Accredited Facility, and have received a Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission.
- Focused on the well-being of their community, Holy Name Medical Center strives to provide compassionate and evidence-based care for all patients. Holy Name provides multiple patient resources including the Institute for Clinical Research, Patricia Lynch Cancer Center, and Villa Marie Claire, a residential hospice system.
- Teaneck, New Jersey, is a historic township located in Bergen County, a neighboring community within the New York metropolitan area and approximately a 15-mile drive from New York.
- Teaneck, New Jersey, is known for being the center of historical events, and is home to a wide array of museums including the Maywood Station Museum, the Bergen County Historical Society, and the Steuben House at Historic New Bridge Landing.
- Teaneck offers multiple indoor attractions including shopping boutiques, cinemas, Debonair Music Hall, and the Purple Lily Art Studio. For the outdoor lover, Teaneck is home to multiple parks and outdoor recreational destinations including Flat Rock Brook Nature Center, Overpack County Park, Tenafly Nature Center, and Johnson Park.
- For the culinary extraordinaire, Teaneck offers a wide variety of culinary experiences. Grab a steak at Regina’s Steakhouse, a pizza at Pancetta Italian Restaurant, or Mediterranean cuisine at Vasili’s Taverna.