System-Wide Leadership Opportunity to Serve As Interim Vice President of Quality Improvement and Patient Safety!
- The Interim Vice President of Quality Improvement and Patient Safety will lead the quality and patient safety functions for a healthcare system, including the affiliated physician network.
- Primary oversight areas of the Interim Vice President include DNV survey preparation, developing quality leadership at the hospital level, and assessing all of the quality programs for improvement opportunities.
- Must bring significant experience overseeing quality and patient safety at the health system level, as well as a strong understanding of DNV accreditation standards.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Tewksbury, Massachusetts, is located 20 miles from Boston and is part of the Lowell metropolitan area.
- Lowell offers a unique blend of urban amenities and suburban convenience with the backdrop of unmatched natural beauty. The city offers a mix of interesting museums, relaxing parks, and lively attractions including ball parks and concert arenas.
- The city of Lowell is a cultural and institutional center for the region. It is home to the Tsongas Center at UMass Lowell and the Lowell National Historical Park. The city of Lowell is a cultural and institutional center for the region. It is home to the Tsongas Center at UMass Lowell and the Lowell National Historical Park.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!