Spend the cold months in sunny California and serve as Interim Manager, Critical Care!
- The Interim Manager, Critical Care will be responsible for the oversight of approximately 105 FTEs.
- Responsible for training current nurses for echmo.
- Work on stabilizing staffing and fulfill onboarding responsibilities.
- Must bring significant leadership experience relevant to the role.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Torrance is a coastal city in the South Bay region of Los Angeles. It is situated halfway between Los Angeles and Orange Counties and is bound by the Pacific Ocean on the west.
- Residents enjoy a warm climate that is ideal for making use of the many parks and beach facilities that can be found throughout the city.
- The close proximity to Los Angeles also puts residents within reach of all the attractions that can be found there, including sports events, dining, and shopping.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.