Join patient-centered critical access Tahoe Forest Health System as Director of Revenue Cycle in breathtaking Truckee, California.
- Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Director of Revenue Cycle is responsible for all aspects of revenue cycle management for the multi-specialty Health System that includes a critical access and rural hospital.
- This leader with teach and mentor team members, as well as oversee the primary billing system EPIC as well as Hospital Billing (HB) and Professional Billing (PB) that complements the organization’s revenue cycle; experience with Method II billing is preferred.
- Ideal candidate will collaborate extensively with finance, compliance, clinical operations, and leaders to ensure the execution of a fully integrated, clinically driven revenue cycle and that the organization is on track to accomplish established objectives.
- Seeking an empowered leader who will deliver comprehensive reporting to senior management that communicates relevant trends, KPIs, and analytical insight into performance.
- Responsibilities include (but may not be limited to): interviewing, hiring, and training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving root causes of issues.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in a hospital or healthcare related field. Must have at least five years of management experience. Expertise in administering the internal and external data processing systems in relation to the Revenue Cycle. Expertise in Medicare, California Medi-Cal, Nevada Medicaid, CCS, CMS, TriWest (Campus), commercial insurance, state and federal funding programs.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CPSI and Epic OCHN in-house computer system, internet, timekeeping, and e-mail
- Travel between sites as needed and to community events as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Tahoe Forest Health System is a non-profit healthcare organization that serves the communities in and around Truckee, California, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
- The system operates two hospitals, the Tahoe Forest Hospital in Truckee, and the Incline Village Community Hospital in Nevada, as well as several clinics and outpatient facilities.
- Tahoe Forest Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital that offers a range of medical and surgical services, including emergency care, intensive care, obstetrics, imaging, laboratory, and rehabilitation services.
- Incline Village Community Hospital is a smaller facility with 4 beds, providing emergency care and diagnostic imaging services.
- The organization also has several clinics located throughout the region, providing primary care, specialty care, and urgent care services. These clinics include the Tahoe Forest Cancer Center, Tahoe Forest Women's Center, Tahoe Forest Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, and the Tahoe Forest Pediatric Medical Group.
- Tahoe Forest Health System is proud to be awarded first place inBest Places to Work 2019,second place inBest Places to Work 2020,third place inBest Places to Work 2021,and second place inBest Places to Work 2022by the Northern Nevada Human Resources Association!
- Truckee, California, is a scenic mountain town located near Lake Tahoe that has maintained its “adventurous” spirit since its founding in the mid 1800’s.
- By strolling the Historic Downtown, you will experience the soul of Truckee through its many shops, art galleries, and world-class culinary options.
- The town is surrounded by a multitude of outdoor options - from the beautiful blue waters of Lake Tahoe to the hiking trails and rock climbing at Donner Memorial State Park, and even fishing for rainbow trout at the magnificent Boca Dam and Reservoir.
- In addition to skiing and snowboarding, outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy mountain biking, fishing, and boating in the summer months. The town is also home to several golf courses and a public airport.