Director of Nursing Opportunity with Brookhaven Hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma!
- As Director of Nursing, you will work to ensure the nursing policies, procedures, and standards describe and guide how the nursing staff provides the care, treatment, and services required by all patients and patient populations who are served at the facility.
- The ideal leader must have at least five years of relevant experience in psychiatric nursing and nursing administration.
- BSN required, Master’s preferred; CRRN preferred.
- An active Oklahoma RN license is required.
- Set on a park-like campus in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Brookhaven Hospital is a recognized leader in the fields of behavioral health, chemical dependency, and neurological disorders. We are accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Brookhaven Hospital’s mission is to provide behavioral and neuro-behavioral health programs and services that increase the mental, physical, and spiritual well-being and functioning of the individuals we serve.
- Enriched by its oil heritage, Tulsa, Oklahoma, boasts world-class cultural attractions, including museums, art, and a state-of-the-art venue for national concerts and sporting events.
- Tulsa’s lively entertainment districts feature eateries, shopping, and gaming, while the music scene is the star of the state.
- Family fun prevails throughout the city, home of the highly-rated Tulsa Zoo, while the city’s Arkansas River trails and outdoor recreation areas offer respites from all the urban excitement.