Join Saint Francis Health System in Tulsa, Oklahoma, as the Director of Physician Recruitment!
- The Director of Physician Recruitment will be responsible for the system-wide recruitment efforts of all physicians, including in-patient and out-patient. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, contributing to strategic planning for the department, managing a team of physician recruiters, coordinating candidate agendas, and presenting candidates to system leadership.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Warren Clinic Operations and Physician Recruitment for Saint Francis Health System, this dynamic and professional leader will serve as the primary liaison between the candidate and the health system, as well as have high visibility within the community, region, and system leadership.
- The ideal candidate will be expected to establish and maintain relationships with employment agencies, external recruiters, professional associations, or other organizations that can ensure a continuous pipeline of suitable employment candidates.
- Must bring 8+ years of relevant experience in recruitment, communications, or business development in a hospital setting.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Founded in 1960, Saint Francis Health System is an integrated health system in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with an emphasis on a complete continuum of care. With more than 10,000 employees, 1,000 health-care providers, and 90 locations, Saint Francis Health System provides the community's largest network of healthcare services.
- The Warren Clinic was established to bring higher quality healthcare to smaller surrounding communities and is now one of state's largest physician networks in more than 80 locations throughout eastern Oklahoma.
- The Children's Hospital at Saint Francis was the first and is still the only dedicated children's hospital in eastern Oklahoma with the region's only level four neonatal intensive care unit. The Children’s Hospital is the eighth and Oklahoma's only affiliate clinic of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- The system also includes a state-of-the-art trauma emergency center, Laureate Psychiatric Clinic and Hospital, Laureate Institute for Brain Research, Heart Hospital of Saint Francis, and hospital locations in Vinita, Oklahoma, and Muskogee, Oklahoma.
- Tulsa is an ideal location to raise a family with a lower-than-average cost of living in northeastern Oklahoma’s “Green Country,” an area known for its rolling hills and lush landscapes.
- Enriched by its oil heritage, the Tulsa metropolitan area has close to one-million residents and boasts world-class cultural attractions, including museums, art, and a state-of-the-art venue for national concerts and sporting events.
- Tulsa’s lively entertainment districts feature eateries, shopping and gaming while the music scene is the star of the state.
- Family fun prevails throughout the city, home of the highly-rated Tulsa Zoo, while the city’s Arkansas River trails and outdoor recreation areas offer respites from all the urban excitement.