Skyrocket your clinical career in this Interim Administrative Director of Oncology position, with massive oversight to both inpatient and outpatient cancer care for a California hospital
- The Interim Administrative Director of Oncology will direct the construction management and configuration of a new oncology floor
- Focus on mentoring the Assistant Director, growing volume across the service line and fostering positive physician relations
- Scope spans both inpatient services and the outpatient cancer center including: oncology, radiation oncology, chemotherapy, infusion and all staff within these areas
- Ideal leader is a California licensed RN with significant oncology leadership background
- Turlock lies 15 minutes outside the Modesto, California city center and is the perfect balance of culture and entertainment, surrounded by quiet residential neighborhoods.
- Downtown Turlock is abundant with retail and dining options including Romina’s Boutique, Camara’s Men’s Fine Apparel, Vintage Lounge or Hauck’s Grill.
- The central location of the city allows residents convenient access the natural beauty of Yosemite National Park, the snow sports of Lake Tahoe, and the cultural attractions of San Francisco.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!