Assess quality of care as Interim Perinatal Clinical Nurse Specialist in Vallejo, California
- The Interim Perinatal Clinical Nurse Specialist will be responsible for facilitating and enhancing staff education efforts
- This leader will provide leadership and assess the overall quality of care within the department
- Must be an Educator or Clinical Nurse Specialist within last three years
- Active California RN license
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Vallejo sits along the Pacific Coast, and enjoys a mild, Mediterranean climate with gentle breezes rolling in off the ocean
- The city is never short of things to do, with entertainment options that include art galleries in the downtown Arts & Entertainment District, golf at Mare Island – the oldest course West of the Mississippi, and tours of Wine County
- San Francisco is only an hour’s drive away from Vallejo, but skip driving and take in the sights on one of the many ferry rides between the two cities
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including accrual of paid time off (PTO); access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.