Administrative Leader for 68-Bed Facility
- The Interim Administrator serves as the operational leader for the 68-bed skilled nursing facility with approximately 60 FTEs.
- Maintain continuity of existing operations and support bringing in permanent staff and key leadership positions.
- Must have significant long term care leadership experience.
- Licensed Nursing Home or Skilled Nursing Facility Administrator in Virginia required.
- Warrenton is the gateway to Virginia’s Piedmont Region—where wineries, horses and beautiful vistas abound.
- Stroll the brick sidewalks and amid the history find unique gifts, delightful food and friendly smiles. See art come alive in our 5 galleries; or bring out your own talent in pottery, music, painting, or crafts.
- Venture into the beautiful countryside surrounding Warrenton to the Piedmont’s 114 wineries (and counting). With nearly 70 within an hour’s drive of town, you can visit several in one day.
- Entrenched in history, the town has lovingly preserved its historic character, including a home dating back to the French & Indian War. Old Town Warrenton is a must see for Civil War buffs, where visitors can walk where the “Gray Ghost” John S. Mosby once raided, lived and is now buried.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.