Opportunity to Serve as Associate Chief Nursing Officer for Psychiatric Services at Cambridge Health Alliance Directly Outside Boston, Massachusetts
- The Associate Chief Nursing Officer (ACNO) for Psychiatric Services is a key member of the nursing leadership team and reports to the Sr. Vice President of Patient Care Services/Chief Nursing Officer at Cambridge Health Alliance.
- The ACNO is responsible for overseeing the clinical operations at Cambridge Hospital and Everett Hospital, which includes five inpatient psychiatry units and nursing oversight for RNs in outpatient addiction clinic.
- The leader will focus on implementing a new model of care – Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS) – beginning in the child/adolescent unit.
- The ACNO will have six direct FTEs and is responsible for a budget of $15 million within a department of approximately 150 FTEs.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required. Master’s degree required; Master’s degree in nursing preferred.
- Must have 10+ years nursing experience with 5+ years progressive nursing leadership experience at the director level. At least three of the ten years nursing experience must be within the psychiatric field.
- Eligible for Massachusetts RN license.
- Union experience is highly preferred.
- Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a vibrant, innovative health system that serves everyone in need. With over 140,000 patients in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro-north region, CHA is passionately local.
- It is proud to provide high quality, essential services like primary care, specialty care, hospital care, emergency services, maternity care and behavioral health in convenient neighborhood locations.
- CHA patients have seamless access to advanced care for rare or highly complex conditions at its clinical partners - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) and Mass. General Hospital for Children (MGHfC).
- A teaching hospital affiliated with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University Medical School, CHA recently became an Accredited Pulmonary Rehab facility.
- CHA Cambridge Hospital is recognized as a public Safety Net Hospital.
- CHA is comprised of Cambridge Hospital, Somerville Hospital and Everett Hospital, and multiple primary and specialty care clinics.
- Located just across the Charles River from Boston, Cambridge is a city included in the Boston metropolitan area.
- Known as being the home of Harvard University, Cambridge is more than just an average college town. In the heart of New England, there is so much to experience about the historically rich area without dealing with the busy city life directly. From exploring Harvard Square to wandering into old bookstores and cafes, the area is incredibly rich with culture and art. From local lounges with incredible food to trips into Boston for more urban activities, the area has so much to offer.
- For outdoor lovers who need to do more than wander the city, take some time to hangout on the Charles River, where you can rent out kayaks and canoes. Art lovers have to look no further, as the city is home to some amazing museums. If you’re looking for the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation, Cambridge is a great place to start.