Serve as Interim Lab Director at a Level 1 Trauma Center in West Palm Beach, FL!
- Shift is 8:00AM-5:00PM.
- The Interim Lab Director will oversee approximately 80 FTEs within the Lab units.
- Focus will be on addressing current staffing and recruitment challenges as well as brainstorming new ideas for the department to enhance best practices and daily performances.
- Must bring 5+ years of experience at the Director level.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA, MHA preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- The City of West Palm Beach is the largest, in the county, in terms of size (53 square miles) and population (110,000).
- Palm Beach County offers residents a breathtaking landscape of 2,578 square miles (including lakes and waterways), a flourishing business environment, a rich multicultural scene and ideal weather year-round.
- Recognized on a national and state level for its innovative programs and excellent schools, the Palm Beach County School District (PBCSD) offers an ideal education for each and every student.
- The Palm Beaches are alive with dining and nightlife choices. From steak and seafood restaurants to French and fusion, the cuisine options are simple endless.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!