Work as the Interim Manager of Surgery for a system hospital in the Northeast
- The Interim Manager oversees operations and drives clinical education for the surgical service line
- Provide support to the Director, ensuring all processes and procedures are followed and in compliance with regulatory standards
- The Interim Manager Surgery is responsible for OR, same-day surgery and endoscopy and manages two dozen FTEs
The Ideal Interim Candidate
- New Jersey RN license and BSN required
- Must be available to start within two weeks of offer
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.