B.E. Smith Team | May 09, 2018
The theme of the 2018 AONE Annual Meeting was "Inspiring Leaders," and the conference delivered. Chief Nursing Officers and clinical leaders heard from industry through leaders on a number of topics. These executives took away new ideas, best practices, and motivation. This executive brief showcases the highlights from several of these sessions. To access the report click "Download" or "Read More."
The five notable areas focused on at the conference include:
- Advantages of Building Systemness
- Strategies for Building Stronger Nursing and Leadership Pipelines
- Managing the Growing Millennial Workforce
- Continuously Improving Nurse Education
- Technology Driving Patient Care and Productivity
To access the executive brief, click "Download" or "Read More."